View Single Post
Old 02-15-17, 07:09 PM   #8
Geo NR Gee
Journeyman EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slippy View Post
To Geo NR Gee (I can't send PMs yet):

I see I got a message from you, but I can't see it in the thread.

"Slippy" is a 20-year-old pet name my wife and I have for each other. The story isn't terribly interesting, but it involved two little kids playing Starfox 64. Slippy is a character in the game.

As far as why you should or shouldn't spend money with someone with such a name, well, I just don't know how to respond. I'm by no means in the LED business, but got a great deal, and am looking to share.

You were one of the posters to the GSHP Manifesto whose posts I really enjoyed reading. There were some idiots in there, but you were always on-point.

Anyway, I can't see the rest of your post; it appears to be gone. A snippet of the first sentence or two came to me by email.

-Slippy
Slippy,
I deleted my post as it wasn't positive and sorry, I should have gave you the benefit of the doubt.

When you get some posts built up, I would love to see some pictures of the led tubes and your projects. I told a bunch of my buddies about your post this morning and they are already excited about maybe buying some. Welcome to Ecorenovator.org. Looks like you have already read some of the exciting posts that are found here.

Geo
Geo NR Gee is offline   Reply With Quote