View Single Post
Old 12-17-16, 06:18 PM   #756
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

The greenhouse natural gas tankless fish tank heater is one step closer. I have the ¾ line stubbed out. I need to paint the pipe to keep it from rusting.

We have 1 ¼ gas coming into the house with a commercial gas meter. I use to run NG heat and we had a tankless water heater with a 40 gallon tank and vent free gas logs. Now we don’t use the NG heat we don’t have the 40 gallon NG hot water tank. The new tankless heater in the greenhouse uses is 38,000 BTU the old NG tanked heater was more BTU’s than that.
So I have plenty of NG capacity.

I have the places where I need to trench marked up. It was raining off and on today and cold. I am hopping I can have nice enough dry weather tomorrow so I can rent the trencher.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 12-19-16 at 04:21 AM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote