View Single Post
Old 12-16-16, 10:29 AM   #754
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

The outdoor temp went down to 26.6 F last night. The greenhouse went down to 52 F the fish water is 60F not bad but too cold for the fish. It is 37 F outside today and 67F in the greenhouse. I hope the sun comes out for a while today so I can heat up the fish water.
I have most the stuff to connect up power and natural gas to the greenhouse I hope to get to this project soon.

The goal is to heat the fish water on days with no sun. Keeping the fish water warmer will keep the fish eating better all the time. This in turn will help the plants grow better. At this point I am finishing my plan for the greenhouse. I have had hot water heater for over a year it is time to get this installed.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 12-16-16 at 05:05 PM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote