View Single Post
Old 11-03-15, 12:21 PM   #1
Daox
Administrator

Default What kind of thermostat do you use?

What kind of thermostat do you use and why do you use that type?

I use a wifi 7 day programmable thermostat. Its a cyberstat. Pretty good flexibility. I also believe its the cheapest wifi thermostat out there at $80 shipped.

Here is my install and review thread: http://ecorenovator.org/forum/produc...on-review.html

My wife works retail, so her schedule is always different. Once a week I reprogram it to her new schedule. It takes about 1 minute via a web interface that I can access via any computer or smart phone with an internet connection. I can go away for the weekend, drop the temperature way down and on the way home turn it up before I get there. It doesn't have all the fancy functionality of some of the other higher end thermostats, but it suits me pretty well. I do really wish it had a temperature logging feature though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote