View Single Post
Old 02-17-13, 04:56 PM   #6
S-F
You Ain't Me

I have always thought that wearing clothes in warm weather was some kind of strange fetishist social plague. The craziest part of it all is that one can be arrested, convicted and publicly labeled as a sex offender for being naked in their own yard. Yes our culture will deem those who sip iced tea in their own yards on 95° days naked to be the same as a rapist. If it's cold out I wear wool, hat, long underwear, sweater, socks and slippers inside. In the summer I keep my birthday suit on at home. I'm slowly planting evergreen trees around my property for privacy. Even if you get caught taking a leak in your yard you can be labeled as a sex offender! I pee outside every chance I get. Much more wholesome than the bathroom.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chipping away on a daily basis.

Quote:
You know you're an ecorenovator if anything worth insulating is worth superinsulating.
Quote:
S-F: "What happens when you slam the door on a really tight house? Do the basement windows blow out?"

Green Building Guru: "You can't slam the door on a really tight house. You have to work to pull it shut."
S-F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to S-F For This Useful Post:
Christ (02-27-13)