View Single Post
Old 12-31-16, 09:39 PM   #81
b420ady
Helper EcoRenovator

I don t chase unicorns Jeff , and to be honest I really did not expect this answer from you.
My first contact with this "free energy" world was when I made my first HHO gas generator and light the first bubbles of gas made in my parents living room, when the first bubble exploded and my ears went nuts I realize that there is something to this subject that needs further investigation , I don t say that everything in that book is doable but there are some technologies that for sure can be used in our advantage , as an personal example I can say that I m amazed by the varieties and special proprieties of this "HHO gas" or Brown gas , and there are many more other examples. I think is nothing wrong to experiment with things even thou at the end you don t have a product to sell. Personally I see it more like food for my mind.

Anyway after I ve read your reply and also saw that no one else replied to my post even thou I would expected at least a "thank you" or two for that book I must admit that I went way of topic so I ll try to stick to this topic subject only from now on.

Coming back from the unicorns chase and returning to my geothermal heat pump project:
-I know what heat exchanger I want to use with 24000 BTU mini split unit I ve brought , the problem is that the project is totally stuck as I cannot afford to order the HX now
-I will also try to sell that 3 phase compressor to get some of the funds for my projects
-I ve identified the cheapest sources were I can buy the tools I need to do the cutting, bending, brazing for copper tubes also gauges and all the stuff I need but again I don t have funds for it
-The house still lack the thermal isolation layer

PS: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !

b420ady is offline   Reply With Quote