View Single Post
Old 07-13-16, 09:35 AM   #700
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

This is really my wife’s garden but she does not seem to have much interest lately. So for now I guess I will have to do more with it.

I took out some of the tomato plants I will probably take about a few more. We have had an extended 90-98 degree days but the fish water is 82 degrees. This is great last year I had trouble keeping it form going over 90. If it gets any higher I will they the heat exchanger at night to cool off the fish water. I might try it just to see how well it works.
The DWC (deep water culture) is doing better with the new fish and all the fish are eating more.

I sold two of my IBC containers (I got more than I paid for them) I really only need three to capture rain water. It is good to have them gone I need to start cleaning up the construction zone and get rid of things I got but did not use.

I keep just under 1,000 gallons of captured water to top off the system. I really think two 330 gallons would be enough total 660 gallons but I would like to have more than I need than not enough.

The tomatoes have grown up over the cables and more than 1/2 way back down to the bed.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 07-13-16 at 02:15 PM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote