View Single Post
Old 12-25-16, 01:36 PM   #78
b420ady
Helper EcoRenovator

I will involve my father as much as I can but he lives 50 km away from me and also he is pretty old now (born during WW2) and his eyesight and dexterity are not as good as before and he also did not work with refrigeration systems before.

Geo , the guy in the video is not the average hacker , if you look more in his videos you you see that he also made a nuclear reactor and now he is going for space technology development.

Another thing I want to share with you all is a very important book I keep reading for years by now. At the moment is over 3000 pages big and it keeps growing as its updated every 2 weeks or so.
This is one of the most important books for this planet and people on it except the big corporations involved in the energetic sector and oil/gas extraction.
The book can be downloaded for free online here:

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/PJKbook.pdf

And if you want to watch the update list to see what`s new on every edition go here:

eBook updates

I think this book should be read by any hacker out there and maybe one day this systems will start to be replicated in as many places as possible and reach the people that really need them at an advantageous price.
I really wish you read at least the introduction chapter and browse the rest of it as much as you can, for some it might be life changing.
Please let me know what you think about it .
b420ady is offline   Reply With Quote