View Single Post
Old 07-01-11, 02:34 PM   #23
MetroMPG
Infrequent noob

Not sure.

I do know it's not a "pure" (sine) wave type (so that makes it a square wave style?). There is a warning in the manual about it not playing nicely with certain motor types.

All I can say is so far it's been OK with these hand tools: a skillsaw; 2 different drills (hand & bench); electric chainsaw; angle grinder; dremel; shop vac.

EDIT: when I tried the other two mowers, it triggered the inverter's overcurrent warning & auto shut-off. One of them almost started up (spun, but didn't reach cruising speed before the breaker tripped). So that's why I assumed it was a starting current issue.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MetroMPG is offline   Reply With Quote