View Single Post
Old 07-20-21, 06:28 AM   #4
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

The week before I looked at a Bridgeport they wanted $3200 for but it was ruff. A Bridgeport knock off it was very nice it came from a school. The wanted $4500 for it.
The auto feed was not working right. They said a simple fix dropped price to $4200 I said $4200 fixed but they would not do that and I walked. I had trailer and cash in my pocket. Those deals did not feel right. I Keep looking there was one for $4K that came for a dental mfg looked new in a guys grange but it sold quickly.

I saw this one as soon as it was posted. The guy had a rollback with nice winch. He winched it on rollback then backed to my trailer used the winch and a pulley to pull it on to my trailer.
Doing this saved me hiring riggers to get it loaded.

I hope to back it into my shop it will be very close height wise I might have to tilt the head. I plan on using my car lift to get it off the trailer.

I might build a low rider stand for with 1000 pound casters so I can move it. Not sure yet. It has rained since I got back with it. It is under a big tarp on my trailer.

I do not even have it in my shop and we already thought of a few more projects to use it for.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 07-20-21 at 08:28 AM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote