View Single Post
Old 06-10-13, 11:33 AM   #8
peacmar
Lurking Renovator

Well that's my purpose here. There is only one site that I've ever found in five years with that kind of support and I've spent much time there sharing also. The problem is that very few company's have spent much money or time researching the subject and are not willing to share what they have found. I on the other hand believe that information should be shared freely, which is why I am here. I have proven biomass to be approximately %93 efficient and am going to share what I have discovered but the amount of information is formidable and sometimes of a very scientific nature. So I guess this is the preface of what is about to become a short novel on how to get the most out of whatever it is you can burn and how to do it responsibly. So far I have successfully utilized wood, grass clippings, wheat straw, oat straw, barley straw, marsh grass, kernel corn, rice husks, corn stalks, dried horse manure -does not stink at all just cannot have sand mixed in, wood chips from local municipality, and just about any other organic substance that can be dried.

My tests have been done with a gasifier design burner, updraft, down draft, and cross draft. All simply in the name of knowledge.

As I said above time can be limited online so please bear with me. I'll try to start from the beginning and explain as I go. It might just take a while sometimes.
peacmar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to peacmar For This Useful Post:
Daox (06-10-13)