Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Old 02-16-13, 08:45 PM   #27
ecomodded
Supreme EcoRenovator

Good Points Xringer.

This is our first time we have crossed this period in time at the top of the Co2 scale. A Good time for Charlatans to rise to the forefront and "tell us how it is". Like they KNOW. They don't. There is NO reason to suspect anything is amiss.
Short of some apparent level headed,Yet grossly misleading people screaming the sky is falling the sky is falling.
Are we sheeple? not using our own mind to weigh the facts? is it our education ?, For our children Yes it is. Children are good Sheeple, easy marks, imprint what you want on them, it will stick, unless their parents wise them up,teach them to think not follow.

Conspiracy theory ? Not likely. its Brainwashing of the masses, no conspiracy there.
Am I officially Crazy now that I have made my own decisions, and chosen to oppose the Global Warming ALARMIST ?
I Am a hard "nut to crack", not going believe Some politicians world wide tour. what an unbelievable scam. Friggen Obvious to anyone with a mind of their own. So once again I will say it is Completely ridiculous and i will add baseless.
ecomodded is offline   Reply With Quote