View Single Post
Old 02-21-12, 08:03 PM   #47
Solar
Helper EcoRenovator

still the cost of a broken ecosystem and bad crops and drought and houses burned down(5k) in texas last year is. whats the prices to fix those things? hmm yea ummm waiting for your response so cleverly described as reason, also the health benefits of reduced pollution will pay for itself 10 fold. These are proven statements,

the economy will improve if health costs are reduced, hence why the whole oil crap is a fassad for our economy, the REAL ECONOMY IS US, THE PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET, NOT SOME CRAP WE DRUDGE FROM THE GROUND, GO SOLAR NOW,

SCREW ALL OIL COMPANIES, AND THEIR PROFITS THEY SPENT ON DISPELLING CLIMATE, SECURITY, AND HEALTH TRUTH.

PLEASE SPARE ME YOURE CONSERVATIVE, THE GOVERNMENT SHOULDN'T HELP US AFFORD GREEN ENERGY STANCE, HELL THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD SOLELY EXIST TO PROVIDE ME GREEN ENERGY, PLAIN AND SIMPLE, AND STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE OTHERWISE,

AND , PUTTING REGULATIONS ON OIL COMPANIES AND PHARMACEUTICALS, ALSO DOCTORS, IS STAYING OUT OF MY LIFE, I AM NOT AN OIL COMPANY, THANX.

Last edited by Solar; 02-21-12 at 08:23 PM..