View Single Post
Old 02-27-11, 12:01 AM   #602
AC_Hacker
Supreme EcoRenovator

Default Welcome okpiddler...

Quote:
Originally Posted by okpiddler View Post
Guys, I am Stripered with the you tube video. Glad hacker enlightened me about this forum! You guys are way more DIY friendly than the forum I studied for 3 months at the end of 09 before I did anything.
okpiddler,

Welcome to the conversation.

I really like what I saw on your YT video. Great work.

If you could go into some details both in words & with photos, it would be absolutely excellent for everyone here. I'd like to know details about how you determined the sizes of various components, and how close your original estimates were.

Anything you can share with us is most welcome including any mistakes you made and also false assumptions you learned to overcome, too. They're all part of the process and sometimes the mistakes are the most important part of the story.

I know that the hydronic floor part and the heat pump part are really a whole unit, but I'm trying to keep separate threads for each. I can already tell that there's a lot of information on each.

You are in the Heat Pump thread now...

The DIY Hydronic Floor Heating thread begins HERE.

Sometimes it's not so easy to keep them separate, and sometimes the information about both needs to be considered together to make sense.

Use your own judgment.

Best Regards,

-AC_Hacker