View Single Post
Old 05-30-10, 08:59 PM   #5
aproldan
Helper EcoRenovator

sorry i haven't been on for a while but my boy went on a site and pretty much it hi jacked the computer.. just got the problem solve and now we are back online.. since then i was working on the mini and i am about 85% finished.. i have taken pics of what i was doing.. although the mini isn't completely done it is in working order and ihave been cutting grass with it.. some of the things i have done are as followed: i have placed the batteries over the rear axle to support the weight.. i switched the 350 watt drive motor and swapped it out to a 500 watt motor.. i put in a bigger controller in.. opened the grass discharge an extra 4 inches.. which has worked out really great. i have notice that the volume of air has increased the vacuum and discharge.. and it doesn't get clumped up anymore with grass.. i replaced the gas tank with a piece of aluminum the kids bent up for me back in Oct. when i was teaching them how to bend metal old school (or should i say the poor mans way). added the volt meters a key switch and master switch for the drive system, and a switch for the cutting deck.. made a padded seat for my butt which i like very much.. all i have left is add a horn ( just for fun and put a clear Plexiglas over the batteries and i am done.. my little girl decorated the mini with Betty boop stickers. she says it will make the mini work even better.. what can i say she's too cute.. here is a vid of the first run on the new batteries
Attached Images

Last edited by aproldan; 05-30-10 at 09:47 PM..
aproldan is offline   Reply With Quote