View Single Post
Old 10-19-10, 12:43 PM   #1
Daox
Administrator

Default The Facts About Energy Efficient Light Bulbs

A quick and interesting article that provides some good info. As we head into the winter season, looking at lighting again becomes more and more important. I know I'd like to replace a bulb or two that I use a lot with LEDs or something a little more efficient if possible. I have a couple normal 100W (equivalent) bulbs that I'm currently using 23W CFLs that could be replaced and are used for hours each night.

Quote:
Even right now, LEDs will pay for themselves in a few years, so they can be a smart investment for those who own their homes or businesses – especially those that use a lot of lighting. Typical consumers may want to try out the exciting new bulbs that are hitting major stores over the next few months: a good quality LED will cost around $20.
Energy Efficient Light Bulbs - Green Lighting Facts - The Daily Green

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote