View Single Post
Old 02-26-10, 09:24 AM   #6
Daox
Administrator

I dropped by the home improvement store the other night and picked up a new roll of tape. The one pictured above was 10 yards. It cost about $2.50. The one I picked up last night was 50 yards for $7.50. We'll see if thats enough to finish up all the taping.

As a side note. Its probably mostly from the filter replacement, but my house heats up a lot faster now. I had previously been getting home and the house was 62-66 (up from 60) degrees. At that point, the furnace had been on for almost an hour! Last night I got home about 20 minutes later than normal, but the temperature was already to 69. Mental note, reeeeeeeeeally make sure to check your furnace filters! Taping doesn't hurt either.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote