View Single Post
Old 11-28-13, 01:35 PM   #5
jeff88
Lots of questions

Default :D

Got a new drill last night! I've been looking at it for a couple of months now, but finally pulled the trigger last night. Craftsman Bolt On

And of course pics or didn't happen!

The 'head' comes off and you can attach different things (they have 9 total attachments at this point), like a saw, air compressor, router, impact, etc.

THE STORY: I had seen it in the OSH (small version of a Home Depot) ad that the $120 drill was on sale for $80 through Wednesday. I happened to go to OSH last night for some paint (already long forgotten the drill sale). I saw an ad sitting there, so I looked at it and saw the drill, so I went to go look at the drill. I asked the guy (happened to be the store manager) if it was going to stay on sale for Black Friday weekend, but he said it was going to be regular price, the sale ended that night. So it was now or never! But I decided I didn't want to spend the money right now, even though it's a great deal. So we got our paint and left. I was in the truck, turned the key to accessories/on (didn't start the it yet) and then it hit me! I might actually need this for some side jobs coming up. And my old drill will charge up, sit until I need it and then be dead right when I need it most. I can't have that happen. So I went back inside, picked it up, got to the register and told the lady I had already used the 15% coupon on the paint. She said don't worry about it, we have lots. So I got an extra 15% off and the drill ended up being almost half the original price!
jeff88 is offline   Reply With Quote