View Single Post
Old 11-03-16, 12:59 PM   #734
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

My auto vents are adjustable to what temps they open and close. During the summer I had them open as soon as they can and close as late as they can.
Last week I adjusted them to open at the warmest they can to help hold heat at night.

Later I will disable some of them as they are not need as much in the winter.
I need to put some more weather stripping on top vents a couple bottom vents.

I took off the defused poly carb covering up the glass windows.

I am thinking about making a solar water collector. I have some patio door glass. I would connect this to my closed loop water heating. This way I could vent the greenhouse more and still have a way to heat the fish water.

Last winter I was still building so this is the first winter with the drums with water that had the summer to warm up. I do wonder if it will be any different than last winter.

I now have 27 heads of lettuce planted I am planting a week apart. hopefully this will be a great winter crop. I will be starting other plants soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pinballlooking For This Useful Post:
Daox (11-03-16)