View Single Post
Old 01-21-16, 09:40 PM   #36
jeff5may
Supreme EcoRenovator

Send a message via Yahoo to jeff5may

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyrTwister View Post
Fracking . Absolutely the last thing I would ever worry about . Oil formations are thousands of feet deeper than potable water formations w/ many layers / formations separating them . Impervious formations . That is why the oil & gas are trapped where they are . In " pockets " large enough to be commercial viable quantities .

None of the anti's ever mention this . This falls into the politically correct mania , along with the global warning panic . Oh , did you know that 20th century man is responsible for the extinction of the unicorns . Oh my !

Now , I have family in Oklahoma . Oklahoma has been having earthquakes the last few years . Some blame them on faking . I do not know . I do no we have not been having earthquakes around our area .

You can believe what you wish .

God bless
Wyr
I wish I had such a rosy view of the current situation and the future of the USA (and the world in general) as you do. Just because things are looking great today does not mean they will stay that way. In fact, the better things stay in good shape, the higher the odds stack up against us all. In the not so distant past, changes took a fair amount of time to come about. Today, changes for the worse tend ti happen suddenly and severely.

The doomsday preppers and the anti-frackers are not the kind of radical sorts of people the mass media portrays them to be. Many of these individuals are normal people who have had intimate, life altering experiences. Rather than ignore the obvious, they have learnt the hard way and have developed the kind of resolve you just can't get by reading about these subjects. It is the same kind of resolve that war veterans get on a live battlefield. It would be best to respect these individuals, they may be saving you later.
jeff5may is offline   Reply With Quote