View Single Post
Old 12-28-16, 08:21 AM   #8
Daox
Administrator

So, I've been using this smart lock for a while now. I must say, I absolutely love it. It has worked to unlock the door for me every single time I've come home with it locked. Over the holidays, carrying tons of stuff in from the car, no problem. Just open the door, no fumbling with keys at all. Especially nice on those cold windy nights.

The app is pretty simple to use too. You have a 'keychain' and you can setup each lock differently. I still have not tried the 'auto lock' where it locks the door when you leave the house. It knows because of the GPS signal on your phone when you're away. I'm not ready to trust it to do that quite yet. But the auto unlock has been wonderful. I also frequently leave the house with just my car key and my phone, and once I'm out the door I manually open the app and lock the door while walking to the car.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote