View Single Post
Old 12-06-21, 02:54 PM   #18
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrimm View Post
I'm a journeyman machinist by trade. The Ecello is a nice heavy duty machine, emphasis on the heavy! To that point, please don't put it on wheels. I know the mobility is attractive, but the mill needs to be very accurately leveled to run right. I use a master precision level, accurate to .0002" in 10". like this:https://www.amazon.com/findmall-Prof...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

If you put it on wheels, it will twist as you move it, and you will find it impossible to get a square, parallel cut.

That mill can do a huge amount of work, and you are in for many hours of fun learning to use it!
This forum is all about people in the know helping others.
Thanks for the advice. I did not put it on wheels, and I ordered the level you recommended to get it level.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 12-06-21 at 03:27 PM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote