View Single Post
Old 01-27-20, 12:27 PM   #34
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

About a year ago I made a quick connect for my backhoe. I have use it on many projects and it works well. At that time, I was cutting everything with a Porta band saw.

Now I have a 4x8 CNC plasma table a mag drill… I am making a new QC for my backhoe. I plan on selling these Quick connects. I almost have it ready.

I have the Jig for welding the sides up done. This is made out of 3/8" plate steel.
I am using the plasma marking feature to mark where to drill and weld the sides.

It is very close to being ready to reproduce. It will not be a high-volume item. You have to have a CB65 backhoe and more than one attachment.
I think next up will be a root ripper. A reason for getting my QC.

This allows you to change out backhoe attachments in usually under 60 seconds.

Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote