View Single Post
Old 11-11-12, 07:26 AM   #102
Daox
Administrator

Well, the trench was pretty much finished up yesterday by my wife and mother in law. They did a great job getting it all together.

FYI to those who were wondering, the PEX tubing went into the foam really well. However, I did have the PEX strung out straight in my yard for probably a month before hand, so it was straightened pretty decent. It was also a freakishly warm ~65F day yesterday so the PEX wasn't quite as stiff.

The first thing they did was drag about 10ft of pex into the basement, and they laid the pex in the trench and ran it to the solar panel rack.

After that they laid the foam board under it, they put the tubing in the grooves, put some glue on it and put the top piece on and threw some rocks on top.

Between the basement wall and all the foam board pieces, they shot great stuff between to seal and insulate.

Then they just kept going...

This is the solar panel rack end. They just cut everything and angled it up to ground level.

Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote