View Single Post
Old 03-07-16, 09:18 AM   #1882
AC_Hacker
Supreme EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile Master Tech View Post
Don, an 11kbtu R22 compressor will put out less and be less efficient at low source temps, high lift or both-Be careful running against minimum pressures or high pressure ratios. It will put out more with high temps or lower lift. Be careful running against the power or mechanical limits of the compressor. The difference can be as much as 50%, as I described HERE. You can probably find the chart describing this compressor's capabilities by searching it's model number on the nameplate. Running R290 will boost its capabilities a bit also.

If you combine numerous approaches such as annualized storage plus a buffer tank, you can size for average load, not peak load, which sounds doable based on your numbers.
Why don't you edit in relevant, appropriate graphs? They are much easier to understand, if your purpose in posting is for a new, unsophisticated reader to understand you and solve their problem. Graphs are much better than word count.

In your post I count at least 8 unexplained concepts and relationships.

Is your purpose to actually help someone or is it to put your concepts on display?

-AC