View Single Post
Old 06-11-10, 09:44 AM   #160
Daox
Administrator

The batteries are here if I didn't mention that already. However, now I have a problem with charging 4 batteries instead of just 3 batteries. Previous to this, I would usually mow before noon on the weekend. After mowing, I would put a 2A charger on one battery and a 10A charger on another battery. By the end of the night, the 10A charger would be ready to go to the next battery and the 2A charger just stayed on the one battery overnight. This would allow me to get the second charger in by the next day for mowing again.

So, I am looking into chargers that will allow me to do the same thing. The only thing is I have one more battery to charge, so I won't be able to charge overnight now and mow the next day. That means I need more/faster chargers. Right now I have my sights on buying two Soneil 1214S chargers. They are only 7A, but have a slew of nice features. They do run about $70 each, but seeing as how I've already blown the budget for this project with the new batteries, I might as well just get it running real nice now. These chargers would allow me to just plug in and forget about the mower until it was charged.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Daox; 06-11-10 at 10:33 AM..
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote