View Single Post
Old 12-28-14, 08:52 AM   #56
Carlt
Lurking Renovator

Wouldn't you think though that if the heater was good for SDHW (have never done) it would be necessary to adjust the inlet water temp and that therefore the manual would discuss how to do such? You can see here [???. 44/56] ?????? - ??????????????? - Takagi T-H3M-IN/OS [ver. 3] under problem "unit does not ignite" where it says "check if inlet water temp too high" which implies is adjustable.

Not that SDHW is anymore then a dream I'll probably never get to. Still really liking unit and would get without such capability.

Can one get better service manuals for these without being a pro I'm wondering.

Would definitely install correctly but don't have a plumber friend to back me like Pinball does to claim he installed it so little off putting that printed warranty so strict about pro installs. And would be nice to be able to get answers to things like the flushing question above directly from tech support and buy parts hopefully far down the road. As we all know tho, with many companies these days the answers you get are confident and wrong.

Sure looks like a beauty, so am considering taking a chance on this one. Info on this forum you don't see anywhere else. It's great
Carlt is offline   Reply With Quote