View Single Post
Old 06-13-17, 05:27 PM   #149
antdun
Lurking Renovator

Thanks for the lessons learned! I think I'm good with not starting in the winter.

I got a couple documents from my electrician to pull the permit from American Fork, but the majority of it I did myself so I know very well all the details in it. It was a pain getting the city to interact with me instead of the contractor though.

I've over sized my system 30% over what's needed to cover my historical average consumption in anticipation of getting a Nissan LEAF later this year as well as some minimal performance degradation and increased electricity consumption as my family gets larger/older.

I have my equipment ordered and I plan to begin my rooftop install next Wednesday June 21st or Thursday 22nd depending on equipment arrival. I hope to have everything completed sometime in July. I'll post pictures of it in a new thread once I get to that point.

Thanks again!
Roostre (06-13-17)