View Single Post
Old 07-10-14, 02:37 PM   #1709
AC_Hacker
Supreme EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreich View Post

1. Did you get the PM I sent you with my contact info?
yes

Quote:
2. Did you need to apply for any kind of permit... which agencies did you have to deal with?
You should consult the laws that pertain to this activity for the country, and locale in which drilling will be done.

Quote:
3. Have you done any thinking about the cost/benefit...
I think you may need to a bit of research on your own to answer some of these questions. If you don't have the gumption to gather information, you probably don't have the gumption to succeed in a DIY GSHP project.

Quote:
4. Have you seen a cost-benefit analysis done...
phreich,

This thread is a very unusual place on the Internet. It is probably the only place on the Internet where where information about actually doing a DIY GSHP is shared.

I sincerely welcome queries from people who are engaged in actually building a DIY GSHP.

I also strongly discourage people who want to dilute this thread with discussion about anything that is not directly involved with the process of building a DIY GSHP. Diluting this thread reduces the value of what I have spent many many hours trying to create.

phreich, if you had ALREADY read the thread, you would already know this.

Steve Hull, also has rambled on before on this thread with blather he deems to be golden. I have tried to communicate to him the purpose of this thread before, but as a testament to the level of his awareness, he persists in filling this space with the debris of his opinions, which makes it less valuable to everyone (this could quite possibly his true aim).

So, I repeat to both of you, this is not a talking shop... this is a thread for people who are BUILDING a DIY GSHP.

Please create a new thread!

Sincerely,

-AC_Hacker

Last edited by AC_Hacker; 07-10-14 at 07:54 PM..
AC_Hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AC_Hacker For This Useful Post:
Fordguy64 (07-10-14), IWarm (01-04-15), stevehull (07-10-14)