View Single Post
Old 10-11-19, 08:50 AM   #10
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

Master cylinder rebuilt and new brakes and front rotors.
My son has his permit and has been using his car to learn to drive. He has about 25 hours so far.

My son and I took out his front seats. We took off the front covers and put them through the washing machine.
We are happy with the results. They are 20 years old so lots of dirt came out. We will take out the back seats tonight.
The carpet comes out this weekend. Pressure washing time.

Our washer is a LG top load that does not have a traditional washing machine agitator. It just uses water pressure movement to clean. This worked out very well for this task.
We washed each part of the cover itself so the plastic pieces would not harm the other covers.

Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 10-11-19 at 09:41 AM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote