View Single Post
Old 10-11-13, 10:49 AM   #310
Daox
Administrator

I'll see if I can't fix it somehow. If I can, I'll see how it holds up. Its working as is right now, my run time is just lower. If I can't fix it, I'll replace it.

Lithium would be great, but we're talking around $1500-2000 for as much capacity as I would need/want (~16S, 100Ah). Then I'd have to look into a new charger too.

The low cycle count is the key here, I think lead will continue to work fine. I just really need to get that battery monitor hooked up so this doesn't happen again. I will be doing that sometime this fall. I still have to replace one of the chargers that went kaput on me too. I have the new charger, just haven't installed it yet. I'll take care of em both at the same time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Daox; 10-11-13 at 11:02 AM..
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote