View Single Post
Old 06-26-20, 08:30 AM   #363
Daox
Administrator

Thanks. Its been a very nice refresh. I actually want to continue the update with a few more things.

First off, I think one of my chargers is dead. For a while now I've wanted to move the chargers off of the mower so they don't bounce around and die a premature death. I am thinking this will happen once I get the new charger. I think I asked about 8 conductor connectors earlier when I posted about doing it. I will have to review that and get parts on order too. Suggestions are welcome. The connector has to handle 3A charge current.

Second, I really want to get a 4 cell battery monitor. This will monitor the voltages of each battery individually so I can see if a charger dies, and I can see what the weakest battery is. I would love this to be a bar graph type deal since reading 4 number gauges at once seems dumb. If you have any ideas I am all ears!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote