View Single Post
Old 10-02-13, 08:42 AM   #6
Daox
Administrator

As it is now, most of the time I don't even run the fan. I just leave the bathroom door open all day long. The mold/mildew does grow, but not obnoxiously fast. I have to clean the ceiling once every few months because mold spots appear. I would think that the problem will get worse in the shower area once its enclosed (and obviously better outside the shower area). I was just concerned that the wall paint would not be enough and wouldn't hold up. I've seen bathrooms where paint is peeling around the shower area and I'm not looking to incur any painting or maintenance work if I can avoid it by doing a bit more up front.

There is plenty of gap, I'd say at least 1/4" between the panes, and around the same on the edges.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote