View Single Post
Old 10-09-17, 04:54 PM   #61
ecomodded
Supreme EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiasixteth View Post
I have some post on here somewhere detailing about a the amount of energy that resistance space heaters used vs my mini split was using . The useage of the mini split turned out was under the power useage that the space heater was using . But produced a lot more heat for me. 1/2 my house vs only 1 room.

Looks like i read in a post that you were using a space heater somewhere. May be cheaper to l let that unit your bought topickup that extra heating for this heating season. Until you can put it on the market. I looked and found my old post when i bought my cheapy mini split . (still chugging along)

http://ecorenovator.org/forum/geothe...ini-split.html
I noticed the heat gain right away its like a furnace !
Told myself to wait until the house repairs are finished before spending money on one of the eBay Senville heat pumps. About $1100 for a 12K plus install fees and assorted material expenses would not be surprised to pay $1700 total

Curious what you payed all in for your Split ? , I will follow the link and see the install etc , thanks !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ecomodded is offline   Reply With Quote