View Single Post
Old 12-18-08, 12:15 PM   #4
Daox
Administrator

Its REALLY not hard at all. Physically everything fits in its own place. After its all put together physically, you just pop in the windows CD and run the windows install. After that, you go get drivers for your motherboard, cards, etc and you are done.

The thing I love about custom building is you get exactly what you want. You aren't constrained with package deals, and getting extra stuff you'll never use, but you still have to pay for. Researching for a new build also makes you know what kind of system you are getting. If you don't know much about computers and walk into a computer store to buy a box, you have no idea if its a blazing fast machine or a slow piece of junk. You also have no idea if its anywhere near efficient. I completely expect this new machine to idle at around HALF the wattage as my current machine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote