View Single Post
Old 01-15-09, 07:51 AM   #10
MetroMPG
Infrequent noob

Over at EcoModder.com, someone commented...

Quote:
Check "Livin' with Ed" on the Green channel.. he does this every morning to make his toast... 15 mins on the bike.

I don't know if the blower motor will be the most efficient source of energy... I'd think using a car's alternator might yield you better results.
Yeah, I've seen Ed makin' his breakfast before. On "Cool Fuel Roadtrip" I think.

I'm under the impression that the perm magnet motor is a bit more efficient than a car alternator. According to Wikipedia, a modern alternator is only between 50-62% efficient. Though the output of the alternator can be much more than this motor.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MetroMPG is offline   Reply With Quote