View Single Post
Old 05-19-19, 04:52 PM   #39
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

Here are a couple picture showing how to make a curved bucket.
I toque it down weld a little and repeat.

At the very end I use the tractors outrigger to close off the very end of the curve.

These are the back brackets that the pins go through. I plasma cut these by hand.

This whole process was soooo... much simpler with a good plasma cutter. It was amazing using it on this project. All cuts were done with the plasma cutter on this bucket.
I have one more tooth ordered for this bucket. The teeth will be similar to the bucket to the left of it.

This 12" bucket was made with scrap yard steel.
The bucket cost me $13.25 in steel but the bucket teeth/weld on teeth holders were $60 shipped.

Still $73.25 is not bad for good 12" backhoe bucket.

Here is what I have to use for my backhoe.

I made everything except the OEM 10" bucket.

I now have 6", 10", 12", 16" Buckets a root ripper, a lifting tool and a quick attach.

I am done making things for the backhoe.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 05-20-19 at 01:25 PM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote