View Single Post
Old 02-23-14, 12:37 PM   #20
nokiasixteth
Journeyman EcoRenovator

Yea. A few things about the mini i noticed real fast . Is it is extremely quite. Turned the breaker on. Heard nothin thought it wasnt workin. Felt the fan is only reason i knew it was on.

Id think pretty much any one who has basic knowledge of electrical work could hook it up. Worst part to me was shovelin the cement and holding the inside unit above my head trying to line up the lines through the hole.

Wattage wise i cant say. It stays around 2 on the leds. So id guess it to be around 408 watts average to heat the whole house compaired to 650 average. Prob a bit more . Thats just the guess. Waiting on the power meter to come in being my kw meter cant measure it.

Performance compaired to the old radiator. Blows it out the park. Thats kinda like compairing a bicycle to a motorcycle. It heats the room in a matter of minutes wen i turn it on. Cooling beats the old window unit with ease too . Was expecting the heat to be beat . Wasnt expecting the ac to beat the window unit but it did.

I had bought it to replace my old radiator heater. Wanted somethin that would keep the room warm. I had expected for it to be able to heat the side of the house . It did that without a problem . So i opened the door and let the heat go into the kitchen and eating place before we go in there. So it passed the expectations on heating and cooling. I do plan on later on getting the multizone though so i can have a unit in each room but for now this does just fine for the whole house.
nokiasixteth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nokiasixteth For This Useful Post:
jeff5may (02-23-14)