View Single Post
Old 01-23-15, 10:09 PM   #30
ecomodded
Supreme EcoRenovator

I unchecked this default setting - Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators -

I did feel bad about my post error being it appeared to be directed toward your good post , thanks for your understanding I felt like a smuck when I noticed it.

Also I will try to show better etiquette while dealing with challengers , so its a better read for everyone, including Altar.

Darn those elusive magnets , if I had em I would do the test I am busy creating and building as it is, but I will not forget about this. I will try to remember to ask for a couple dead hard drives at a local computer shop next time I am in the area.

Then after the test I will be either be thoroughly disappointing or Happier than a midget at a mini-skirt convention.

I think it will work and that pinball got it right with every other magnet being reversed.

I welcome anyone to do the test , in the manner outlined by pinball if you are bored at home or have the interest.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ecomodded is offline   Reply With Quote