View Single Post
Old 09-26-16, 08:37 AM   #193
Daox
Administrator

I figured I'd bump this thread once again. I've plugged the attic fan back in for the first time this fall. This week isn't supposed to go above 70F, but we'll have some sunny days to use the good 'ol black tar solar collector.

Unfortunately, my fan controller has been acting buggy for a while now. It will turn on and off more than it should closer to the temp where its set to turn on and off, despite these temperatures being fairly far apart and the program set to delay between on and off cycles, as well as take several readings and average them out. I'm not exactly sure what is going on. It works well for the most part so I haven't dug too much into it. I hope to look into the programming once again and try to smooth things out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote