View Single Post
Old 10-29-09, 09:51 AM   #18
Daox
Administrator

Now that its getting colder out, we are starting to use the dryer more again. I tried to talk the wife into doing an indoor clothes line but she wasn't too keen on it.

So, I thought about things for a bit, then I wondered if I'd ever be able to quantify any gains by doing anything we've talked about. Thats when I did a little searching on ebay and found this:

Compact Propane or Natural Gas Meter SUBMETER 10063P1 - eBay (item 260497674459 end time Oct-28-09 14:05:36 PDT)

Its basically a kill-a-watt for gas usage. This should allow me to monitor usage for the dryer and the effects of any modifications.

I really like gascorts idea of taking my idea further with the intake ducting. So, I think I'll be looking into that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote