View Single Post
Old 11-15-08, 01:29 PM   #22
Tony Raine
Helper EcoRenovator

i like that "yard" indyian. i'm used to living on 40-120 acres, this little stuff is still new to me.

got some new "to me" stuff to help organization. helped a buddy clean out a storage shed, and he said i could keep whatever i wanted that he would otherwise throw out. i also gave his parents a jar of homemade peach jam, just to be nice.

some of the goodies include:

some scrap lumber for making shelves (and some shelving brackets)
basically everything wood in this picture. some random plywood, 2 SOLID wood doors (about 50 years old), a 4x4 post, and some pegboard. one door will be a workbench, i'll make shelving out of the rest of the stuff, and whatever's left will be a nice warm bonfire.

a working electric pressure washer, and a little air compressor/tank combo that his dad took apart and couldn't get back together again. i may just put a gauge and chuck on the tank, and use it as just an air tank for little stuff (i can fill it with my big compressor). i'll probably just give the motor away if i can't fix it.

and this metal cabinet and metal shelf. the cabinet is rusted out on the bottom, but i'll just screw some plywood around the base to reinforce it, and leave it at that.

kind of unrelated, but i also grabbed one of my old bikes from my parents house. its an all chrome kawasaki frame, just needs to be polished.
Tony Raine is offline   Reply With Quote