View Single Post
Old 12-30-10, 11:45 PM   #12
osolemio
Hong Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daox View Post
That sounds like a great setup Osolemio. Do you have any pictures of your chrome pipe setup? I'd like to see it. I really like the idea of the tempostop valves where you can get hot and cold water with one foot pedal.

Also, what heat recovery system are you using?

I don't think I took any pictures yet. Until then, I can explain about it. A downstairs bathroom, although one without bath (just toilet and sink) was used for just that, and I thought it was a bit waste of space.

This secondary place is a place we only use if the main one upstairs is in use. So me made it very small, and used the excess space to expand the wardrobe area, which in this kind of house is way too small already.

So this toilet room is only about 4 x 4 feet, the toilet itself being at an 45 degree angle from one of the corners. In the other corner is a sink, and it is a corner mounted quite small sink. I will make pictures of all of this later, including the foot pedal setup.

I am using a 4 1/2 foot unit from Renewability.com for waste water recovery. See some useful links here: Links