View Single Post
Old 06-17-14, 10:39 AM   #291
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

The solar upgrade the Mini Splits, 220V variable speed pool pump Led lights… are really paying off. We carried forward 1,745 KWH into this month. This month we are ahead 525 KWH for a total 2270 KWH. Last year we used all the solar power and used another 534 KWH. We have made over a 1.11 MWh this month. We do not drive the Chevy Volt near as much over the summer school break.
We have not used anything but the Mini Splits to cool with so far this summer. We do use the new HVAC ECM blower motor on low to circulate the cool air through the house.

I think we are basically done making changes we just need to wait until the next zero out date and see where we stand but it looks very good so far.

I really think we have a great chance to zero out this year. The new law passed and they have to pay us wholesale when they zero us out. We pay $8.29 a month meter fee. I don’t think we will cover the entire meter fee but we should cover all our usage and some of the meter fee.

I would be very pleased if we can cover all our usage as you know that also covers driving my Chevy Volt 20,000 solar powered miles a year.

Attached Images

Last edited by pinballlooking; 06-17-14 at 10:51 AM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote