View Single Post
Old 11-30-12, 09:35 PM   #4
S-F
You Ain't Me

I can say now after a couple years that not only have my Li-Ion batteries lasted MUCH longer than my Ni-Cad counterparts, they charge faster, are smaller and lighter. I personally like the Milwaukee drills better for a number of reasons. Makita is a far second. The once great DeWalt seems to have floundered as of late. If you are interested in my reasons just ask. If you are just interested in something for regular stuff most will probably work for you including Ryobi. But the lower end versions might not be as robust in the long run. I have killed a number of 12v Ryobi batteries and drills. I like 12v drills for some tasks as they don't go bananas with speed when doing things like electrical work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chipping away on a daily basis.

Quote:
You know you're an ecorenovator if anything worth insulating is worth superinsulating.
Quote:
S-F: "What happens when you slam the door on a really tight house? Do the basement windows blow out?"

Green Building Guru: "You can't slam the door on a really tight house. You have to work to pull it shut."
S-F is offline   Reply With Quote