View Single Post
Old 03-13-18, 12:22 PM   #92
jeff5may
Supreme EcoRenovator

Send a message via Yahoo to jeff5may

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrangster View Post
Hi! I have tried using a portable heat pump to heat up a 46 foot boat this winter, but my experiance hasn't been as good as yours. Here it uses way too much air, even in 2-hose mode. I guess that has a lot to do with the amount of air being much smaller in a boat. Even in 2-hose mode it blows out the double of what it sucks in, so my floors are getting icecold. I even opened it and tried to force it to suck all air from outside, by stuffing rubber foam here and there. But that only made it blow much colder inside. I have given it up for now, but I have a dream of chopping it in two and make a micro-split.
We need more information on what you have, what you are looking to make it do, and how the machine is set up and/or modified to achieve your goals. It's difficult to speculate on which way to go if we don't know where you are. As always, pictures help out immediately and immensely. If you don't have enough posts to upload pictures, just blog up some stuff in your introduction. If you don't have an introduction, post one.

The masses await your response.
jeff5may is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jeff5may For This Useful Post:
wrangster (03-13-18)