View Single Post
Old 07-04-12, 08:01 PM   #16
S-F
You Ain't Me

Ok Daox. I've spent the afternoon thinking about your feedback. There is no difference between a blower for an open blow and for dense packing. The blowers at home cheapo are just not robust enough for dense packing. To open blow you just take the tiger flex hose off. But making a video on managing the machine is a good idea though. Honestly I don't know how to fine tune the settings on the machines I'm using. I don't get to blow wall or attics too much any more and the guy tending the hopper takes care of everything. I'll say "more material" or "less material" and he does it, by adjusting the "gate". BTW the lumber yards here rent real blowers for about $5 0 a day. Tiger flex hose and all.

I went into this with the intention of making a tutorial. I think what I need to do is take a ton of footage and then edit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chipping away on a daily basis.

Quote:
You know you're an ecorenovator if anything worth insulating is worth superinsulating.
Quote:
S-F: "What happens when you slam the door on a really tight house? Do the basement windows blow out?"

Green Building Guru: "You can't slam the door on a really tight house. You have to work to pull it shut."
S-F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to S-F For This Useful Post:
Daox (07-05-12)