View Single Post
Old 05-17-15, 11:42 AM   #8
bennelson
Home-Wrecker

Thanks for your support everyone!

What really helps us is if you can help spread the word! Tweet, Post, Like all you can. If you can share this on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or whatever part of the inter-webs you happen to be on, we would really appreciate it.

We are real people, not some giant corporation. We have no advertising budget, but think this really is a great product. We try to make good things happen in the world, and try to eek by a living as best we can.

Profits go towards getting us to educational conferences, designing kits to get kids into alternative energy, and keep on making and sharing.

Theoretically, the more Kickstarter backers we get, the better price we can offer of the finished product after manufacturing. (At this point, we expect final prices to be about what the Kickstarter Non-Early-Bird prices are, but more initial orders could help get us a price break on manufacturing runs.)

Josh is the one who has really been the electronics designer on this one, and I've been in the use and functionality, and testing. I can tell you, from personal use, it IS great for camping, backpacking, canoeing, and ice-fishing. Also, it's the best thing ever for charging GoPro cameras when you are off the grid.

Please help support our project by sharing the link to the kickstarter - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-solar-charger

Also, it's bowling-ball proof. Did I mention it's bowling ball proof?

Pledge if you can. Even if you can't please help share!

Thanks in advance, and good luck to the contest winner!
-Ben

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bennelson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bennelson For This Useful Post:
Daox (05-18-15)