View Single Post
Old 11-06-15, 08:42 AM   #1
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

Default Breakmate Coke machines with compressors.

I have a couple of these Coke Breakmate Coke machines. You can just refill the containers with bag in the box syrup like the fast food use. You don’t have to go to the store and buy soda. It is great for movie night.

These units have a compressor they keep an ice block to dispense cold drinks. The syrup storage is kept cold.

There are a couple versions of this one has a water storage on the left. You can also put a coin mech on the right to charge for drinks. This was made for a small office.

I picked up about 40 of them yesterday. They worked before being put it storage the last 15 years.
I had to drive to Fayetteville NC to get them about 3 1/2 hours away one way.
These are 75 - 85 pounds apiece I was climbing up and down on a loading dock I am felling it today.

I will be selling some once tested to work well. Parting some out.
I will have to post a picture of the compressor I hope to be able to make a fish tank heater from one of the compressors. This will be after the greenhouse is done.

Here is how they work pretty simple.

I will get a better picture of the compressor and some numbers off it. Then maybe someone will know if it will be big enough to make a fish tank heater out of it.

Attached Images

Last edited by pinballlooking; 11-06-15 at 09:48 PM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote