View Single Post
Old 12-06-10, 06:50 AM   #6
Daox
Administrator

Over the weekend I got the washer hooked up. The guys who were supposed to deliver and install it said it wouldn't fit... Well, they were wrong. I also found out I need a stacking kit so I can put the dryer on top of the washer. I was not aware of this and need to get one.

I also still need to hook up the gas line for the dryer.

Anyway, the wife did use the washer over the weekend and is VERY happy with it so far. Its really amazing how dry the clothes come out. I'll have more comments after I have a little more time with it.

One thing I am looking forward to trying is the 'fresh hold' option. The washer has a fan on it that vents moisture and every so often turns the clothes over to keep the clothes fresh. However, the manual and stickers on the washer kind of make it seem like this can actually be used to dry the clothes too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Daox; 12-06-10 at 07:18 AM..
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote